Don't Judge Me!

Right, I know this is getting out of hand now, but do you know what? I don't feel bad... It's hard work being a single Mum, especially when you live with a disease that effects you on a daily basis, so why shouldn't I treat myself to things for my nails? 


Left to right, Sally Hansen Supershine, Gel Cuticle Remover, Advanced Hard As Nails, Double Duty, Continuous Treatment. 
First off let's start with the Sally Hansen nail care. You know I like to try out base and top coats, plus I use them up really quickly as I'm painting my nails pretty much every day at the moment. You may have noticed as a result of me doing my nails so often, my poor cuticles have not been looking too great so I grabbed some cuticle oil and remover. 


Left to right, Sally Hansen Sea & Be Seen, Metallic Momentum, Pepto Pink, Grape Going!,  Whirlwind White, Gold Flash. 
Next we have the Sally Hansen Insta Dri's. I was really impressed with the others that I've already tried, especially as they can be used for stamping so I got some more of them. Do you know of any 'must have' polishes in this line? 

I'd also heard some great things about their Complete Salon Manicure line, so thought I'd try one of those aswell. 


Left to right, NYX Nail Art Pen Beige Pearl, Flirt Nail Art Pen Boy Crazy, OPI Plugged In Plum, W7 Black, Orly It's Up To Blue. 
The lovely Maria from Maria's Nail Art & Polish Blog does some absolutely stunning mani's with flowers which I love, but as my freehand skills are going to take a while to master I thought I'd give these Ciate rose stickers a whirl. As you can see I've got two nail art polishes, one in pen form and one is a striper type, more tools for my freehand mani's :-) The OPI and Orly are just pretty polishes I've grabbed, but I'd heard the W7 Black is good for stamping so I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

So really, when you look at it, I've only actually bought three polishes because the others are all for nail art or top coats. Well that's the way I'm thinking of it anyways lol. This little bunch of goodies was from the Fragrance Direct Website. This time I chose the £2.99 postage option and my order took a third of the time to arrive, so I'd say if you are thinking of getting something from them then it's worth the extra £. The packaging was also better this time so I'm glad I gave them another go. 

Well that's all from me for now. I hope you are well. Take care all, byeeeeeee x :-)





 

Comments

  1. Congratulations - a bunch of nice polishes :)

    Thank you SO much for your kind words, I'm blushing :)
    i look forward to seeing your stickers and stripers in use;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. You are so very welcome, you know I lover your beautiful mani's x :-)

      Delete
  2. You got ver7y nice Sally Hansen colours can't wait for swatches or nail designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm already working on it don't worry lol x :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul....waiting for more nail arts..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Yes there will be plenty coming up, don't worry x :-)

      Delete
  4. Ooo great haul!!! :D I think you deserve to treat yourself too! :D You are a lovely person and should have very nice things. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness what an incredibly lovely thing to say, thank you so much x :-)

      Delete
  5. You should most DEFINITELY treat yourself! I cannot wait to see your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, don't worry there's lots of designs to come x :-)

      Delete
  6. such pretty polishes... you should start swtaching! cant wait *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've already started hun dont worry.

      I've not heard of intense debate, but I'll try x :-)

      Delete
  7. and pls from next time use intense debate to comment on my blog ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards