New 2012 Bundle Monster Stamping Plates Haul



The postman knocked on my door VERY early over the weekend, 7:10am on a Saturday no less! But when I saw him holding two packages I didn't mind too much. What was in the packages? One of them had my order from Fragrance Direct in and the other had my 2012 Bundle Monster plates, wahoo!

There have been allot of photographs circulating the blogger world before I received mine, so I already sort of knew what to expect. You get 25 circular metal stamping plates packaged in  with six images each, so that is a fantastic 150 images to play around and make some beautiful mani's with.

So far I've only used the one plate (307) so this is really just a first impressions post to show you the designs. What I can tell you about that plate is, the design I used was very precise, having allot of detail and transfered very well from plate to stamp and then from stamp to nail.

The one thing that was a little annoying was getting the blue protective film off. It was soooooo much more difficult to remove than the 2011 plates. With the 2011 plates I actually stick the film back down to help to continually protect them, but you can't do that with these ones as it gets all stretched out of shape and I even tore part of it.


Plates 301-304

Plates 305-308

Plates 309-312
Plates 313-316

Plates 317-320

Plates 321-325

If you want to buy these plates, you can find them on either Amazon or the Bundle Monster website for £17.75.

Well what do you think of the 2012 plates? Do you have them, or are you thinking of getting them? I'd love to see some mani's using them if you have got them so please feel free to leave me a link to your posts.

That's all from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with my my black & white mani for the We Love Nails group. Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. I really need to invest in some stamping plates. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should hun, they're great fun & look really good without having to be amazing at freehand x :-)

      Delete
  2. Oooh how fab! I tried looking for them on Amazon but I cant find them, how odd!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I don't think they say 2012 on them, just look for the 25 plate set, the numbers on them are 301-325 x :-)

      Delete
  3. They look great, I have been looking at them at their website http://www.bundlemonster.com/top-sellers/25pc-nail-art-stamping-image-plates-2012-collection.html# - but since I tend to paint rather that stamp, I'm a bit torn in to buy or not to LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of different combo's you could do, maybe stamping with freehand aswell? They are very versatile & great quality x :-)

      Delete
  4. They look amazing, I am anxious to sea you future manicures made with the stamping plates! I have some plates from Konad and at first time they worked and now when I try to make something with them the final result looks awful, I don't know where is the problem. So I am thinking to buy the Bundle Monster but first I have to make my pay pal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's not good your Konad plates are giving you trouble. Try filing the surface of your stamper with a nail file, just gently all over - that was a tip I got when I first started & my design wasn't transferring properly.

      The Bundle Monster plates have got some fab designs, so id definitely recommend them x :-)

      Delete
  5. They are very nice. I also got it. Just one plate was not very good the smile one had a few scratches and one of the designs was not very clear. Luckly is not one of my favourite plates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, if you contact Bundle Monster & tell them they will probably replace the faulty stamp. I've never had to have any replaced as mine were all fine, but I've heard other bloggers say they replaced theirs really quickly x :-)

      Delete
  6. I agree, it took a ridiculously long time to remove the blue film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes especially uf you've already painted your base colour on your nails. I wot make that mistake again lol x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards