Glossy Box May 2012




So here is my other beauty box for May, the Glossy Box. This marks their one year anniversary so you have a couple of extras such as the mirror and balloon. I've actually lost the card that came with the box (I think my little girl has posted it somewhere) so I can't tell you what the theme is or what they say about the products.

Lolita Lempicka - L'eau En Blanc & Pacific Creation Perfume
I know that the perfume samples are other people's least favourite in these boxes, but I actually like to try them. These are both really pretty fragrances and I would happily buy the Pacific Creation one. The only down side to these is that they are tiny samples and only 0.8ml/0.03oz. It's nice that you get two defferent fragrances, especially as they are so small.

Eldora - False Lashes
These are handmade lashes with lash adhesive included. These have been doing the rounds with the beauty boxes, and I haven't used the other ones I received yet. I struggle to apply false lashes so never wear them outside the house. I probably will get round to wearing these at some point. When I do, I'll let you know what I think. 

Noble Isle - Bath and Shower Gel
I've gotten lots of shower gels in these boxes and this is another one to add to the pile lol. It's a fairly decent size with 75ml/2.5oz.

Neal's Yard - Re hydrating Rose Daily Moisturiser
I really do like to get skincare in these boxes as it can be pricey to buy. This is a whopping 45ml/1.52oz which I assume is a full sized product. I have the perfect skin to try this as it's very dry at the moment. There was also as rose moisturiser in my Joliebox this month but this one is three times the size!

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner
I really like gel eyeliner since trying the Maybelline, but I really doubt I'll wear this as the one I got is teal. It's a very pretty colour but I just wont wear it so I'm going to give it to my friend. It's a shame because I wanted to try a range of the drugstore/high street gel liners for review.

Glossy Box Mirror
I think this is a nice touch and it doesn't feel too cheap either.

Glossy Box Balloon
Again, it's another nice touch and my daughter has really enjoyed playing with it!

All in all I've enjoyed my Glossy Box this month. I would say that my favourite product is the Neal's Yard Moisturiser and there will definitely be a review coming up. So that's all from me for now.

Take care all, byeeeeeeee x :-)

















Comments

  1. This box looks fantastic!! :O So many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definately one of their better boxes, I'm very pleased x :-)

      Delete
  2. Ha Ha it came with a balloon :)Nice goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little girl Gracie loves it, she hasn't stopped playing with it x :-)

      Delete
  3. You Really get a lot in those boxes! Would love tO know what you think of the lashes!!! I love false eyelashes!!! Here is my easy tutorial on applying them, if you like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this one was really good. It makes it look even better because I only got four products in my Joliebox. Oooh thanks for the link, I'll go take a look x :-)

      Delete
  4. http://www.makeupjunkienikki.com/2012/04/beauty-how-to-apply-false-lashes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box looks great! I've never tried false lashes, they kind of scare me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're ok if u can get the hang of it, but I just can't lol x :-)

      Delete
  6. I love the look of the lashes! I just received my box today and we have quite different things!! just found your blog, now following :)
    xx

    kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll go tale a look at your blog too x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards