I'm back with a Nail Of The Day Post!

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I've not blogged or made a YouTube video for such a long time but I've had a lot of personal problems and health problems. I also don't have access to a working laptop at the moment so that's why I'm blogging on my phone. I've never tried it before so here goes!

So this nail varnish is 17 Magnetism in Lilac and it's a really beautiful shade but I just CAN'T get the hang of using the magnet and getting a good result, does anyone else have that problem?? So after allot of fannying around with applying it twice and it still looking horrible, I gave in and took it off again and just applied it normally.

First of all can I just say what a joy to apply this was! It glides across the nail so nicely and the brush goes exactly where you want it to. To be honest I could have got away with just one coat of this but I always prefer to do two so that's what my pictures show.

I actually prefer it just as plain polish without using the magnet, what do you think?

I got this as a present from my Auntie but I believe they are about £6 from Boots and that includes the magnet.

I'm really getting into nails allot at the moment so expect allot of nail of the day posts, hauls etc. I want to get into doing nail art does anyone have any tips for me? I really want to get some stamping plates, which ones are the best for a newbie?

Well that's about it from me today, take care all and feel free to leave me links to your blogs so I can take a look. Byeeeeee xx



posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. I have a 17 magnetic nail polish but I don't wear it that much for some reason. The good thing about the magnetic nail polishes is that they are so pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is a lovely formula and glides on, but I just can't get the hang of the magnet lol. Sometimes I get a couple of fingers right and they look great, but then the next one looks awful! But as I say, I actually really love the polish worn normally so I'm not too worried x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards