Pretty Cupcakes for Pink Wednesday



Evening all, and I hope you are enjoying this glorious Wednesday. The weather has been absolutely wonderful today in the UK apart from an iddy biddy little storm that only lasted about twenty minutes. So it has put me in a slightly good mood. I use the word slightly as I had a horrible start to the day with a phone call from my letting agent. He was calling to tell me that after a week of keeping me hanging on thinking I had a house and moving in on the fifteenth of June, the landlady has decided to reject my application!

But for now, lets get on to the polish. For this weeks Pink Wednesday polish we have Orly's Cupcake. This is a pale creamy bubblegum pink and actually looks a bit like strawberry milkshake. It's a very girly shade and is very much at home in among all the pretty girly pinks in my collection.




Formula wise it glides on like a dream, I'm finding this allot with the Orly's I've bought. Even on the first coat it went on really nicely and fairly opaque, although it really does need the second coat. With the second coat you get a beautiful high shine finish, so I didn't bother with a top coat. In my flash picture you can see a little bit of VNL, but in person, you really can't.

I love this polish, it's very 'me' and I'll continue to wear it with pride! What do you think of it? Do you have it? Well thanks for reading this weeks Pink Wednesday post and I hope you enjoyed it. I'll leave it there for now but I'll be back soon.

Take care all, byeeeeeeeee x :-)

Both pictures two coats of Orly's Cupcake, no top coat. Top picture with flash, bottom picture without.

Comments

  1. Ooooh lovely!!! :) I dont have any Orly polishes, may have to invest in some :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should they are Fab! I know that cheap smells and fragrance direct have some. They are random colours on there & its changing all the time, but its worth a look for a bargain x :-)

      Delete
    2. Ooh thanks for the tip, will def have a look on there! :) <3 those sites!
      xx

      Delete
    3. Yeah I've got some good bargains front those sites, a few too many as its easy to get carried away lol x :-)

      Delete
  2. Very gorgeous pink!

    Just bloghopping by and thought that I'd stop and say hello and follow your blog!

    - Jamie @Beauty and the Gamer

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll go take a look at your blog x :-)

      Delete
  3. That is a gorgeous shade!

    Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog gorgeous, following you right back :o)
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for following hun. this really is a really lovely shade x :-)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely and subdued pink, looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is a lovely girly colour x :-)

      Delete
  5. I love this color. It is soft and pretty!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards