Joliebox May 2012





Hi all, and welcome to my Joliebox blogpost. I'm not going to go in to too much detail about each product as I'm sure you've probably already seen quite a few of these posts. The theme for this months box is Joliebox in bloom, it's basically a mix of products with plant and flower ingredients or theme to them.

Essential Care - Organic Moisturiser
You get a 15ml sample of this which I think is ok, I would have liked a bit more but it will give you enough to have a few applications. The moisturiser is paraben, petrochemicals and artificial fragrance free, so that will please paraben haters. I haven't used it yet, but I'll let you know what I think when I have.

Talika - Eye Therapy Patch
This is a re-usable patch that apparently 'instantly smooth's the eye area using extracts of safflower, avocado and rosehip'. Hmmmm, I'm a bit sceptical to be honest, but we'll see. You get one patch in the silver pack.

RMK - Make Up Base
I was really pleased to have this in my box as I love to try out new make-up primers. You get 15ml in a cute little bottle with a silver lid. One of the ingredients in this shea butter which is great for moisturising - hopefully this will be good for my dry skin.

China Glaze - Nail Polish in Drastic
As you've probably noticed by all my nail polish posts, I'm really getting back in to nails and even started with some nail art (watch this space) so I was soooo pleased to receive a China Glaze polish. It's a little dark for my tastes, but I am trying to go a little out of my comfort zone so I'll give it a go.

As you will have noticed, there are only four items in this box when you are supposed to have five. I'm not entirely sure why this is, as even when we've had full sized products before, there's still been five or six products in the box.

Overall I'm happy with what I have in here and I'll be pleased to try everything out. Ok so that's me done for now, but I'll be back soon.

Take care all, byeeeeeeeeeee x :-)






Comments

  1. Love your blog

    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool products! new follower.
    beauty-inspector.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, nice products but I would be e-mailing them about the missing product!

    How much is Joliebox? I'm tempted to have a change from my Glossy Box

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there was only meant to be four products this month as the card only had details for the four products I received.

      Joliebox is £10.00 and £2.95 delivery the same as Glossy Box x :-)

      Delete
  4. How nice of them to include a full size china glaze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was really please to get a nail polish x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards