Nail Art Haul Including Konad & Bundle Monster

I was sooooo excited to get my nail mail this morning, tee hee hee!! For the past couple of months I've been really getting back in to nails, and  been admiring other bloggers nail art. So there was nothing else for it, I wanted some stamping plates and I wanted them now. I asked a couple of people which ones were good and a few people recommended Bundle Monster plates. But of course I can never just stop at buying one thing so here is my small nail art haul.




Konad White and Black Special Polish
Now I know that the special polishes aren't essential for stamping, but as a newbie stamper I wanted something that would make things easier so I opted to buy the black and white. I got these for £6.30 each for 11ml of product.

Konad Stamper and Scraper
The Bundle Monster plates do not come with a stamper or scraper so you have to buy them seperately, and in fact they don't even make them! So I took the same option and bought the Konad ones. For both the stamper and scraper, it cost me nearlt £7.00 delivered. Now looking at what you get, I do think they are over priced, but you live and learn.

Bundle Monster Stamping Plates
I'd seen quite allot of people posting some really nice stamped mani's with these plates and they were very reasonably priced compared to the Konad alternatives. I must admit, I was expecting them to be a little larger, but actually I'm kind of glad they are this small, as it makes them easier to store.





Dotting Tools
Allot of people talk about using their dotting tools in various different designs so I thought it would be a good idea to grab some of these too. As you can see they are double ended so you are getting ten dotters and they only cost me £2.99 delivered.

1200 Nail Jewels
These were an extra option added on to the dotting tools so I thought, why not! I got 1200 of these little sparklers all in different colours for only £1.49 more.

I really can't wait to start having a play around and have some fun with all my new goodies. But for now I'll say goodbye. Take care all, byeeeeee x :-)







Comments

  1. I can;t wait to see what designs you come up with! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but my first attempt was a bit of a fail, I was having trouble lining it up lol. I still might post the pics though as it's good to know not everybody gets stamping on the first go x :-)

      Delete
  2. I have the same stamper.. and nice haul.
    I love nail stamping a lot..:)
    So, eagarly waiting, for you to post some using these..:)
    love u <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've tried BM210 already but it was a bit of a fail as it was my first stamping experience. I might still post the pics though x :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlie! I am incredibly excited to see what you're able to do with this kit (I'm your newest follower).

    Thank you again for stopping by my blog :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back. I'm having a few issues with stamping, but I'm told it gets easier lol. Practice makes perrfect x :-)

      Delete
  4. Ooohhhh. I can't wait for your designs using your new Bundle Monster. I've been trying to find them here.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on amazon.co.uk, this is the 25 piece set and very reasonable priced. I've tried a couple of designs already and the plates work very well, it's just my technique that needs a little work lol x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards