Nudey Spots With Pink Sparkle



Hiya, happy first day of June! Can you believe we are half way through the year already? No, me neither. It's scary how much quicker time goes when you get older! Today I have my second attempt at using my Bundle Monster stamping plates. As you can see I also added some rhinestones to the mix which is very exciting as I've never used them before either. I know, I know, sad huh?

So to start with I Painted my nails with two coats of Essie's Sand Tropez. I'm an idiot and forgot to take pictures of the Sand Tropez before I stamped, whoopsy daisy, sorry. I really like it so I'm sure I'll be wearing it again soon. But anyways, I then added a generous layer of my usual Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus. I'd heard from various people on Youtube that if you add a good amount of topcoat between your colour and stamping, if you make a mistake you can just remove the stamping polish without disturbing the colour underneath.




So I began to stamp, and to my joy it actually seemed a little easier this time. I nearly did a little happy dance, and I may have done if I hadn't of had my nail stuff on a lap tray... I think I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the rolling action, it just feels a little easier.

After the stamping I then got the pale pink rhinestones out of their wheel. I decided to use some tweezers and top coat to add apply these little beauties. I literally dabbed a little of the topcoat on to the flat side of the stone and carefully placed three of them in a line. They are a little fiddly to pick up but I found it got easier the more I did it.

I then added another layer of topcoat to finish off the mani. So there you go, that concludes my second attempt at stamping. I think it does look a little better and as I've already said it seemed a little easier, so if you struggled on your first attempt, get those stamping plates out again!

Thanks allot for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it. Take care all, byeeeeeeeeeee x :-)


Comments

  1. It's very delicate and elegant, love it. But it's not June until tomorrow, not even in the UK LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't believe I forgot to take that June bit out when I switched my posts round! This one was meant to be for tomorrow but I switched it at the last minute lol x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE it!!!!! Such pretty colours, all compliment each other well!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! Do you find the rhinestones to actually stay on the nail, or do they fall off quite quickly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Yes they were absolutely rock solid! I only wore the mani for a day as I'm currently a polish junkie & switch daily, but I had to seriously soak my nails with polish remover to get them off! They weren't a pain to get off but they were certainly not going anywhere. Also bear in mind I'm quite hard on my nails as I have a one year old so lots of washing up, nappy changes, hand washing, pink her up etc x :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm in love!! Totally stealing this look :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yay I can't wait to see pics on your blog x :-)

      Delete
  5. Oooohhhhh...! Love the design! I didn't know about the thick top coat tip. I'll definitely try that next time I stamp. Thanks.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes its a good idea as it saves you having to re-apply your colour if you mess up x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards