Gorgeous Dusty Pink Goodness In A Bottle

Orly Artificial Sweetener, 2 coats, no top coat, with flash.



I was so happy to receive my order after waiting for it for so long so obviously I had to try out one of my new nail polishes last night! I had allot to choose from so I just closed my eyes and grabbed one, the one I picked out was Orly Artificial Sweetener.

First of all lets address the packaging, the lid on these bottles is made of a sort of rubber which is super duper easy to hold and makes applying your polish a really nice comfortable experience. Then you have the fact that you get a whopping 18ml of product which is great if you ask me, some polishes you get half as much.

No flash in the shade


This shade is from their Spring 2012 collection, Cool Romance. I would call this a light dusty pink with a gorgeous subtle gold shimmer running through it. In the shade it looks just like a plain cream, but when the light hits it, it looks absolutely stunning! Even my Dad paid me a compliment on it this morning and that is saying something lol.

Formula wise I couldn't have asked for anything more, in fact I was surprised it didn't jump out of my hand and apply itself! It's a fairly thick consistency but in a very good, smooth way and went pretty much opaque in one coat, but of coarse I had to give it two , well erm, just because ok don't judge... The drying time is fairly quick, I'd say even quicker than my OPI's and WAY faster than my new Sally Hansens.

No flash in the sunshine (hard to believe in the UK in know!)


So all in all my first experience with Orly has been a good one, in fact I can't think of a thing I don't like about this nail polish... Nope, not a thing. So I think I'll leave it there.

Thanks to all of you who are new followers from the couple of blog-hops I've been taking part in, in the last couple of days. I've really been enjoying looking at all the new blogs I've found, and I think they are such a good idea. I've been desperately trying to add the buttons, but not having much success as blogger seems to be playing up, has anyone else had that problem over the weekend? Sometimes it appears I have no reading list or followers aswell, hmmmm don't quite know what's going on there! I hope it sorts itself out though as I also want to the Pink Wednesday button! I'm sure you can tell by now that pink polish is my fave lol.

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend all, take care, byeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. what a gorgeous shade of pink! Love it!

    Found your blog through blog-hop and following you :)

    Hope you can hop by mine too, http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! My pictures don't really do it justice, it is luuuurvly. Thanks for following, I'll hop over to your blog now x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really beautiful!!! :D It looks amazing on your skin tone! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I really love it. I can't wait to get some more Orly x :-)

      Delete
  4. This is one of my fav pink nail polishes ever!

    I am a new follower from bloghop - come by my blog and say HI :) http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it? Thanks for following, I'll go over to your blog x :-)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty shade. I love pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning colour, need to put it on my to buy list :)

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That looks so pretty.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards