Pink Of Perfection




Essie Flawless, no topcoat, with flash.


Today I have another beautiful pink creamy nail polish for you. This time it is Essie's Flawless from the 2009 Spring Collection. I've been really with the Essie polishes I've tried so far and this is no exception.

So Essie say that this is a 'cherry blossom pink' that's probably about right. It's kind of a cutesy hubba bubba bubblegum pink but bright and pigmented. This is a gorgeous colour and looks good on me with its cool tone.


Essie Flawless, no top coat, no flash.


The formula is fairly thin, but not in a bad way because it's so pigmented that it goes opaque in two coats. I really enjoyed applying it and didn't have any problems. I love the glossy finish on this, so didn't need to use a topcoat.

Do you have this polish? Do you like it? Are there any other Essie's you would recommend to me?

That's all from me for now, take care, byeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. your nails look beautiful! I love the pretty femine colors!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and thanks for following. I'll take a look at your blog x :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! :)

    You have lovely nails, I'm jealous - I cannot stop biting mine :(

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, although they are proned to splitting and breaking. Do you paint your nails? If you spend time giving yourself a nice mani and you've got poolish on, it might make you less likely to bite x :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi love thanks for visiting my blog. i have followed. i love your nails..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the shades.. and your nails too.:)
    visiting your blog for the first time and loved it.. <3
    following you now my dear. hope you follow back..:)


    IndianBeautyForever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll go take a look at your blog x :-)

      Delete
  5. Ooh! I really like that colour! it's so funny though, with and without the flash it looks like two different polishes!

    Also, thanks so much for your comment on my post about my health - I really appreciate hearing from people in similar situations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does look different doesn't it. That's why I like to do pictures with and without a flash so people can see the difference.

      I know how difficult it can be to have serious health problems, as I said feel free to e-mail me if you want to have a proper chat x :-)

      Delete
  6. Cute as a Button is gorgeous, you could try that one if you haven't already :)
    It's worked now, so thanks for trying again, appreciated :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but I will, thank you. Glad it's worked now, don't know why it doedn't before x :-)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards