Sally Hansen Mille Fleurs Nail Polish


Sally Hansen Mille Fleurs, 2 coats, Sally Hansen Max Growth Base/Top Coat, with flash.



Today I have a beautiful girly colour from Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Colour line, Mille Fleurs. Before my little haul the other day I was actually a Sally Hansen virgin so was really pleased to try one and I chose this vibrant pink to start with.

First of all look at the gorgeous bottle it comes in, it's kind of a teardrop shap with as shiny mirrored lid and even a little crystal on thr front! You get 13ml of product so quite a decent amount of polish and I only paid £1.50 from Fragrance Direct, bargain!

This is a really vibrant corally pink cream and it's very warm toned. Warmer tones usually don't look very good on my skintone but this particular one looks really nice I think. The formula is a little on the runny side and it did want to keep running in to my cuticles, but actually if you take your time and are careful there are no blobs on the brush (yes I know, technical terms lol) you should be fine. It took longer in between coats to dry than I expected (twice as long as my OPI the day before) but I was only sitting watching the telly so I wasn't too fussed.


Sally Hansen Mille Fleurs, 2 coats, Sally Hansen Max Growth Base/Top Coat, no flash.



It took two coats to get this opaque finish except one of my thumbs which I used three, but that was down to user error... I used Sally Hansen Maximun Growth Plus Base and Top coat both as my base and top coat with this polish and I think the combination has worked well. It's funny, not really sure why I'm bothering with a top coat as I'm changing my polish every day at the moment.

All in all despite the slight application issues I really like the colour and finish, and I'll probably get allot of wear from this in the summer months. So, do any of you have this polish? What do you think of it? Do you like it as much as me?

I hope you enjoy the weekend and wherever you are the sun is shining! Take care all, byeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous colour, I have one similar by Sally Hansen :) Lovely blog :)
    thank you for your comments but it hasn't come up on my list that you are following me? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards