Can You Say Polish Obsessed? NOTD Again!

OPI In The Spotlight Pink, 4 coats, no topcoat (with flash)



Eve'nin all, and here we have my first Nail Of The Day post from my little(ish) haul. I was itching to try out one of the OPI's first so I chose the pretty pink one called In The Spotlight Pink. This was originally from the Femme De Cirque Collection last year.

After I'd already ordered it I read a review (backwards huh??) and someone said that it was a PITA to apply but actually I didn't find that at all. I applied thin coats, took my time and it seemed to glide on really well and evenly without any streaks. It was slightly runny, but not in a bad way if you know what I  mean?


OPI In The Spotlight Pink, 4 coats, no top coat  (without flash)



The colour is a very sheer, but very pretty delicate warm pink with a milky/gelish high-shine finish. If you apply only one or two coats then you are looking at pretty much zero colour but a nice shiny even finish with a hint of the pink. I actually found this really easy to build up and used four coats. As you can see I still have visible nail line and I think that you'd need at least another one or maybe even two coats to get opaque cover.

I actually really like this polish and think that I'll get allot of wear out of it. So it continues my love for OPI and left me hungry for more! So does anyone else have this colour? Do you love it or loathe it? Do you have any other recommendations for a pink lover such as me? Byeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. Hi. It's a pretty shade a shame is sheer. Stamping plates good and affordable I like the bundle monster set ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a shame it's sheer but I actually really like it and will wear it but just build it up. Thanks for the stamping recomendations, I looked on thier website and some of them shall soon be mine! x :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This would make a lovely jelly sandwich! Just to let you know (in case you didn't already) I have to fill out a word verification every time I want to post a comment on your blog. All google blogs do this unless you turn it off. It would make it easier to comment if you turned it off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a good idea I'll have to try that out. I've got a nice Rimmel Glitter that I could try it with. No I didn't realise, thanks for letting me know. My ex-boyfriend helped me set this blog up as I'm not very technical, I think I've switched it off, but can you please let me know? I know how annoying it is having to fill those things out! x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards