On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (Better late than never)




Hi there everyone, I know it's actually Thursday now but I haven't been able to do any blog posts or reply to comments in the last couple of days due to my Nan being very ill. It's a very hard time for me and my family...





I really wanted to do my pink Wednesday post so I'm still doing it, just a day late. So here is the beautiful OPI Sparrow Me The Drama, from the Pirate's Of The Caribbean collection. I got this in one of my recent hauls from Fragrance Direct for only £6.45, bargain! If you want to see which other polishes I got, you can click here.





This is a gorgeous deep but bright cool toned pink. The formula for this was absolutely wonderful and with two coats you get a perfect finish. The pictures shown are with just two coats and I had no issues with it at all. This is a really stunning colour and suits my 'English Rose' skin tone really nicely.

If you haven't tried this colour, I would highly recommend it!  That's all from me for now, take care all, byeeeeeeeeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. I am so sorry about your nan! I also love this color! I might go get it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. You should go get it, it's awesome x :-)

      Delete
  2. I love both those colours, I think the first is my favourite though.

    I'm sorry about your nan, I hope shes ok

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are both the same colour it's just the top one is taken with flash and the bottom without, sorry I should have written it underneath the pics, I usually do x :-)

      Delete
  3. Hope your Nan Gets better! Thanks for following I'm now a follower too!!! Love your pink Wednesday! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, but sadly it's not something she's going to get better from. Thanks for following x :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards