L'oreal Professionel Mythic Oil




Since having my little girl last year, my poor skin and hair have really suffered. Before I was pregnant I had to wash my hair every day otherwise it would get greasy very quickly and look like I'd dipped my head in a chip pan, mmmm attractive! But in the last few months my hair has been so dry and fly away that I really felt that I needed something to add lots of moisture.

I was watching one of Holly from the YummyMummy Beauty Blog's favourite video's on Youtube and she was saying how good L'oreal Mythic oil was for adding some moisture and giving you a lovely silky smooth finish to your hair. So I made a note of it and was going to do a bit of hunting around online, but to my surprise I received one in one of my beauty boxes, SCORE!

When I first went to use it I have to admit I was a little apprehensive. I kind of thought, hang on a minute, is putting oil on my hair really a good idea? Could this bring back the former 'chip-head' me? But I decide to give it a go, what was the worst that could happen?

For a start it's not like other oils, it's got more of a drier consistency, even on your hands once you've rubbed it in to your hair it doesn't leave a greasy residue. Application is really simple, you apply it to the ends of your hair with your hands, that's it so no real drama's there. It's a a nice, simple way to get some some moisture and shine in to your hair and I'd recommend it to anyone to give it a go.

You get 125ml of product for £11.95 and it comes packaged in a plastic bottle with a pump. It lasts a really long time as you only use 1-2 pumps for your hair depending on the length and thickness of your hair.

Do you have this oil? What do you think of it? Let me know if you do try it out. Take care all, byeeee x :-)

Comments

  1. I never tried this oil but I want to if I see it on sale:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, I know it's nearly £12 a bottle, but you only need a tiny amount so it last for a really long time x :-)

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good! It's more expensive than the VO5 one that I use but I think it's definitely more value for money since the one I use only 50ml! Interesting post. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, and when you work it out it's not really any more expensive x :-)

      Delete
  3. I love it, thanks allot for the heads up on the cheapest place to get it x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lacey Bon Bon We Love Nails Mani

My First Experience Of Stamping...

Blog Awards